Home Remedies For Dark Circles
Home Remedies For Dark Circles - Dark circles are one of most common beauty complaints. There are many products available in market for preventing or curing dark circles. Many men and women spend a lot on such chemical based products for treating dark circles. However, dark circles can be treated efficiently using home remedies too. Read on and find how you can take care of the dark circles using some simple home remedies.
Ample of reasons like pimples, dark spots, dirt could spoil the charm of your face. One of them is dark circles. Dark circles or eye circles are black circle caused below your eye. Dark circles are the most common non-hormonal problem which can occur to any individual. However, it does not cause any harm to your body but it makes that part of the skin under your eyes darker than the rest.
Dark circles are the most common beauty complaints. The skin below our eyes is very thin and delicate; and thus gets affected easily. When we go out in the sun, this skin tends to become all the more thinner and eventually gets damaged. After this, the skin starts becoming darker. This way dark circles are formed on the skin under your eyes. Pigmentation could also be a cause for dark circles. Today, a lot of medication is available to get rid of it; but using home remedies is the best possible method to prevent dark circles.
Causes of Dark Circles
There are various reasons for a person to get dark circles. Here are some of the common causes of dark circles.
- Less sleep or fatigue can be a main cause of dark circles in many individuals.
- Sometimes dark circles could even be Genetic. It is caused to the family members from generations and is actually in the blood.
- Dark circles could also be due to nutritional deficiency. It means that the person would not be having perfect balanced diet which may ultimately resulting in under eye circles.
- One of the causes of dark circles could be stress or depression which is because of work.
- Age could also be a factor for dark circles. During the old age, skin becomes thinner which cause wrinkles resulting in under eye circles.
- Over consumption of drugs or medicines can also cause dark circles.
- Allergies and various forms of diseases like Anemia, Asthma and Eczema could also cause dark circles.
- One of the major and unavoidable reasons for dark circles is exposure to the sun. It is inescapable and impossible to not go out.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles
There are a lot of home remedies which will help your dark circles to disappear. Glance quickly at some of the home remedies for coping with dark circles.
- Cutting cucumber slices, putting it on the eyes and relaxing for about 20 minutes is a very effective method to prevent dark circles.
- Try to drink 8-10 glasses of water every day as this will help your dark circles to fade away.
- Consumption of vitamin C and iron can help to reduce dark circles. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables which has vitamin E could be of great help.
- Massaging your eyes with almond oil is also a good home remedy.
- Make a paste of turmeric powder and pineapple juice. Now, apply this paste on the dark circles and keep it for some time.
- Crush the leaves of mint and then put it on the eyes. This is an effective way to reduce dark circles.
- A good sleep of 8 hours is very necessary in prevention or reduction of dark circles. It is a recommendation for avoiding dark circles.
- Daily consumption of tomato juice with mint leaves, lemon and salt is considered very helpful. Also it can be a good remedy.
- Make cucumber juice or potato juice and put it under your eyes with help of cotton balls. It proves to be very effective.
- Make a paste of tomato and lemon juice. Apply it under your eyes by using cotton balls. This is another good home remedy for under eye circles.
- Making creams and mixtures by having vitamin E nutrient in it and applying them twice in a day is very helpful.
- Avoid sun exposure or else wear sunglasses whenever you are getting exposed to the sun.
Thus, home remedies are the best for avoiding dark circles. With help of home remedies one can avoid getting side effects which they might get when using various medications. One should always avoid eating junk foods and other processed foods. They contain artificial colors which may lead to dark circles. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol; as also one should avoid bleaching as this may contain harmful chemicals. If a person follows these home remedies, he or she will be able to avoid dark circles with an ease. However, you should make sure that while using these home remedies you do not hurt your eyes.