Choose Right Kajal For Your Eyes - Applying kajal is a must to make your make-up complete. Kajal enhances beauty of eyes and make them look beautiful and expressive. However, as your eyes are very sensitive, you must be very careful while buying kajal. Read on to know more about how you can choose right kajal for your eyes.
Kajal is an integral part of a woman’s makeup kit. It is in use since hundreds of years and it helps accentuate the eyes and give is a distinct look. Sometime you can even do without other makeup and simply a kajal will help you get a distinctive appearance. There are many ways in which kajal is applied and it depends on the woman, the area in which she lives, the profession that she follows and some other factors as well.
Few decades back, women used to prepare kajal at home. But today you have lot of brands that offer kajal and that too in various colors and styles.
Tips to Choose the Right Kajal
- It is good to buy kajal manufactured by a renowned company. There are many brands out in the market.
- Kajal pencils are of two types, thick and thin. You can buy the one that you prefer for your eyes.
- Check that the tip of the kajal is not broken or blunt when you go to buy it. The tip should be round and smooth so that you are able to apply it properly and safely.
- If you use the liquid kajal, you need to check that the brush or the thing with which you apply does not have any rough surface. The consistency of the liquid kajal should be just perfect. It should be neither very thick nor too thin. If the brush breaks or wears out, you should immediately replace it.
- There are some brands of kajal that are available in powder form. It is better you read the instruction manual properly and understands how to apply it. Go for a reputed brand and watch out the expiry date before you buy one.
- Do not ever buy kajal from vendors or roadside small shops. There are some who will claim that it has medicinal value and they are all prepared at home and in a natural form. However, in reality most of them are prepared under unhygienic conditions and may even cause infection in your eyes when applied.
- In case, after you apply kajal you find watering or extreme dryness in your eyes, immediately stop using it even if it is of a renowned company. If the irritation continues, consult a doctor.
- When you are going to buy kajal you should opt for the best brand that runs in your area. It depends on individuals and it is not necessary that if one brand is good for your friend, it will be good for you also. You need to judge it yourself.
Do not judge things on the basis of price. Remember price is not the only decisive factor. Try to stick to the brand that has good results. Keep in mind, it is the matter of your eyes and you do not have another pair to replace it. Be very careful and choose the brand that offers good quality products. Never compromise with the quality when you go to buy kajal.
You are the only one who will find out what works for you and what is best for your eyes. Save yourself from being carried away by market gimmicks. Today there is variety of colors available and you should choose the one very sensibly.