Tips Of Applying Mascara - Applying mascara is an important part of eye make-up. Mascara helps to improve the beauty of eyes. Beautiful eyes help to enhance the beauty of your face. However, you need to know how to apply it properly. Read on to know more about how to apply mascara.
Eyes are the first things that come in contact with anyone when you meet. When it comes to talking about makeup eye makeup has great significance. Mascara is one of the most popular and well-liked beauty products. It is available in varieties in the market. Mascara not only defines and gives attraction to your eyes, it also offers color to your eyes. In addition to this if you want it can even highlight or embellish your eyes also. There are different ways in which you can highlight or enhance your eyelashes. Follow these tips and learn how to apply mascara in different ways.
Steps for Applying Mascara
- First select the right mascara that is suitable for your eyelashes and the occasion. It depends upon your choice and selection of outfit that you choose to lengthening, long wearing, thickening, waterproof or conditioning your eyelashes. It also depends on the time because if you are making up for the day you need to add length to your eyelashes and if it is an occasion at night, you can go for thickening or long wearing formula.
- Choose the right color that compliments your eyelashes. If your eyelashes are blonde or red, choose brown mascara. If your eyelashes are of dark color you can still choose brown color but for a casual look. If you want to dramatize and pronounce your eyelashes, you can select brown-black or black mascara.
- Remember, you have to put mascara last of all eye makeup. If you want to curl your eyelashes use an eyelash curler.
- Remove the wand or the stick in one pull and do not dip it again. This will let air enter into your mascara, which can invite infection.
- When you are applying mascara, begin with underside of the eyelashes. Start applying mascara and move the brush slowly towards the eyelash tips. Make sure you hold the stick with which you are applying mascara, corresponding to your eyelid. Roll the brush in upward movement and this will help separate the eyelashes.
- If you need to apply a second coat, you will have to wait so that the first coat gets dried.
- You can also use an eyelash comb if you want to have a look with separated eyelashes.
- If you find that excess mascara has been applied, you can blot the eyelid with the help of tissue paper.
- Remember, less mascara has to be applied on the lower lashes. Just start from the rim and gently move downwards.
- If any stay mascara is there, remove it with a cotton swab dipped in eye makeup remover.
The mascara is usually packed up with a small brush. But with a little bit of knowledge you can apply it to the desired area of eyelashes. They can be effectively applied on both the eyelashes. The above mentioned tips will help you apply mascara well and in the way you wish to put it. You can apply mascara without messing it with under eye area if little precaution is taken.
Remember, eye makeup is more important and a little bit of overdoing will completely spoil everything. Now you know the tips for how to apply mascara. Get organized to flaunt and show off your beautiful eyelashes.